Justine Henin Tennis Academy
The Justine Henin Tennis Academy features excellent facilities, Club Justine Henin and the boarding house. Athletes are supervised in a family atmosphere and can enjoy all the services offered (athletic, academic, cultural activities).
In 2007, Justine Henin decided to found Justine Henin Tennis Academy. After her outstanding career as a tennis player, she wanted to implement a range of concepts devised and learned throughout her long career. She aims to pass on a range of values of sports training such as courage, fighting spirit, respect, and discipline.
Since its foundation, great champions like :
- Elina Svitolina (best WTA ranking: 5)
- Anna Chakvetadze (best WTA ranking: 5)
- Daniela Hantuchova (best WTA ranking: 5)
- Yanina Wickmayer (best WTA ranking: 12)
- Monica Puig (best WTA ranking: 27)
- Dayana Yastremska (best WTA ranking: 37)
- Lesia Tsurenko (best WTA ranking: 60)
- Stéphane Robert (best ATP ranking: 61)
- Mirza Basic (best ATP ranking: 202)
- Ilija Bozoljac (best ATP ranking: 101)
- Ruben Bemelmans (best ATP ranking: 84)
have practiced at the Justine Henin Academy in order to make use of the facilities and benefit from the expertise of Justine Henin and her team.
To carry out her academy project she developed a magnificent infrastructure, the Club Justine Henin, and is surrounded by an experienced team that shares her philosophy.
The Academy accommodates players from around the world who wish to:
- experience and to train like a champion
- obtain a scholarship from a U.S. university
- become a tennis coach
- become a professional player
Why choose the Justine Henin Tennis Academy ?
- For the human approach that characterizes the Justine Henin Academy. The smaller scale allows makes for a family atmosphere where players feel at home.
- For the quality and expertise provided.
- An infrastructure with 6 indoor hard courts, 3 indoor clay courts, 10 outdoor clay courts, a fitness room specially designed for tennis, a relaxation room, two study rooms, a dining room, a restaurant, a residence.
- A coaching team with high level, international experience with specialists in nutrition, physiotherapy and mental strength.
- An organization that develops individual tennis and fitness plans for each player to reach their full potential.
- For the experience and results achieved since the beginning of this project which shows the programs are optimized for players to successfully achieve their goals.
The mission of the Justine Henin Tennis Academy is to guide and support each player depending on his/her age, level and most importantly his/her own goals.
All programs aim to develop and maximize the potential of the players in a harmonious way and respectful of the specificities of each one.
The key foundation of the Justine Henin Tennis Academy is the highest quality standards in professional sports education focusing on :
Highly qualified and experienced coaches.
Achieving academic success.
Proven coaching methods.
Clear, result-driven approach for each level.
A state-of-the-art training center.
Structured and professional feedback, linked with active listening of each participant.
Off-court team events to build team spirit and social development.
Setting up an optimal environment for both human and technical development of players.
Combine tennis with human development, in line with our core values: humility, willingness, respect, self-control, courage, autonomy, and self-confidence.