Bozovic Tennis Academy is an international private, sports and educational, professional and recreational institution that has existed for ten years and is located in Schlieren (Zurich) in Switzerland.
The Academy consists of top experts from Switzerland and other European countries. They are all professionals with a lot of life experience gained on and off the court over the world, during all these years.
Working together with coaches, experts and specialists in their field, we constantly analyze each of our players.
BOZOVIC TENNIS ACADEMY PROGRAMS
It is a developmental program designed for those who want to raise their game to a higher level and improve their ranking. The program systematically covers all aspects that are important for your play and it consists of five periods (phases) of player’s – competitor’s development, each of them containing detailed and planned periodization.
Includes: boys 6-9 years of age and girls 6-8 years of age
– The main goal of Phase 1 is that a child learns basic movement skills using positive and fun approach
– Tennis skills are introduced through fun games and modified through mini tennis (running, jumping, throwing techniques), developing speed, power and endurance
– Learning tennis basics, techniques and biomechanics, the focus is on a healthy competitive spirit
Includes: boys 9-12 years of age and girls 8-11 years of age
– The main goal of Phase 2 is to teach children specific tennis skills related to basic sports skills from other sports, which directly affect the development of a player
– Learning the on court movement technique, which is the basic motor skill, and if it’s not developed at this age, it threatens the players’ ability to reach their full potential
– Technically – the play is being developed and built at a higher level and stronger pace, working on the mental aspect through trainings and drills
– Introduction to tactics and strategy
Includes: boys 12-16 years of age, girls 11-15 years of age
– The main goal of Phase 3 is further development and consolidation of all techniques, responding to two critical periods in the physical development: an aerobic base and players’ strength that depend on maturity level, not chronological age
– Players who miss this phase will never reach their full potential
– The mental aspects are highly expressed and taught through daily trainings and on-court situations, the focus is on mastering all tactical elements and strategies
– Phase 3 is the period when players find and accept a certain play style, by which they dominate the court
Includes: boys 16-18 years of age, girls 15-17 years of age
– The main goal of Phase 4 is to optimize and maximize fitness, individual skills and performance. Technique, tactics, physical and mental part must all be at a high level
– Individual trainings of high-intensity, tennis skills are performed with more competition and situational trainings, the emphasis is on controlling emotions, building self-confidence, concentration
– Special emphasis is on optimal preparation, modelling the training and competition
– Detailed planning and periodization
Includes: Men 18+, girls 17+
– The last stage of players’ preparation, in which the objective is to maximize physical fitness and individual skills as well as the play itself
– All players’ capacities are now set up, players are trained to give their best at major competitions
– Training is characterized by high intensity, a relatively large volume of work, with frequent periods of rest
This program is designed for adult tennis players. It includes all ages and all types of players.
Accordingly, we don’t just work with professionals, but also with those who want to improve their game!
After analyzing the clients’ previous results and game, we will determine which program suits them best and we will use specific drills for improving their skills. We’ll show them how to use their potential using their natural style.
- Fun – through points
- Technique – enabling beginners to learn the basics, proper biomechanics, and to correct errors
- Tactics and strategies – practicing certain situations, developing skills
- Cardio training- energy consumption (for clients who sit a lot, who are under a lot of stress and have great responsibility at work, who are less active physically, managers, lawyers, bankers…)
This program refers to the complete player’s analysis, from the work on court, training, to the concrete performance in the match (modern analysis and programs, periodization that player must adhere, systematic analysis of the play, video).
We give the analysis of the players in written form, according to our Academy program. It includes: what players skipped in their career, at which level players are at the moment, what should be their further development, a program which enables them to reach their goals and gives them answers to many questions they ask themselves, we convey our experience and knowledge, and provide guidance.
Through analysis and testing we reveal to players:
- Why they reached the limit, why balls don’t go where they want, why they lack the speed, control, precision…
- How to deal with an atmosphere in the match, pressure, emotions, concentration…
- Are they tired of losing, not seeing progress, having made far too many mistakes and don’t know the cause, why they don’t play in the match the way they play at the practice?
The primary objective of this program is counseling and discussion with players and their parents to determine the best option for their career and make an important decision, “which way to move on”, depending on their results, fitness and skills.
The second phase is establishing periodization and determining how much time a player has until (s)he goes to college.
The program also includes:
- Working with players to raise the level of their game, maximizing every segment of it.
- Helping players to contact colleges and to prepare video material that will be sent during application process.
Bozovic Tennis Academy consists of top experts from Switzerland and other European countries. They are all professionals with a lot of life experience gained on and off the court over the world, during all these years. Working together with coaches, experts and specialists in their field, we constantly analyze each of our players.
Bozovic Tennis Academy Coaches
Bojan Bozovic, Mikhail Vassiliev, Mario Jukic, Petr Frelich, Nastja Glebov,Cedric Rudolph, Sascha Rudolphin